We would like to welcome you to our office!
Our goal is to help you feel comfortable and relaxed during your visit with us.
To help you prepare for your first visit, we have a few simple steps to follow:
Please arrive 10-15 minutes early for your appointment to fill out paperwork that includes a contact information form, health history, and office policy, or you can fill out the following forms before your first appointment, click here.
- This time will allow you to complete the necessary paperwork and ask questions before your appointment time begins. We will then be able to spend your full appointment time addressing your dental concerns.
Items to bring with you:
- Dental insurance information, if you carry private insurance
- A medication list to ensure we can provide you with the best, personalized care
- Any questions, or concerns that you would like to share with us
- Your vision for how you would like your smile and dental health cared for!
What you can expect for your first visit:
A typical new patient visit consists of a comprehensive exam, prophylaxis (dental cleaning), and radiographs (x-rays)
- If you recently (within the last 6 months) had a dental cleaning or x-rays taken, please let our office know, and we will adjust accordingly.
While you wait for your appointment to begin, please have a seat in our comfortable waiting area and watch TV,
read a magazine or have a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
We can't wait to meet you!